Defence Forces- BEL Project Engineer-I Recruitment 2021 2022– BEL invites applications for recruitment of 32 Project Engineer-I Posts. Apply before 24 December 2022.
Bharat Electronics Limited
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BEL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI. No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
– BE/B.Tech ( 4 year course) from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering disciplines –Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunication OR Mechanical
– 55% aggregate marks in all semesters in the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates. Method of conversion of CGPA to percentage as per University norms should be compulsorily attached.
Post qualification Experience ( as on 01.12.2022): Candidates should have minimum of 2 years of relevant post qualification industry experience to apply for the post of Project Engineer-I
Age Limit: (As on 01.12.2022)
|SI No||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1.||Project Engineer-I||32 years|
Relaxations: The upper age limit will be relaxable for SC, ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years. For candidates belonging to PwBD category having minimum 40% disability or more will get 10 years’ relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above.
|Year||Remuneration||Additional benefits payable|
|1st year||Rs.40,000/-||Rs.12,000/- per year towards insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowance, etc.|
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Interview (for candidates shortlisted in written test)||15%|
– Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by their University. Applications that do not contain CGPA conversion to percentage will be disqualified.
– The names of candidates shortlisted for written test and interview will be notified on our Company’s website and call letters will be sent to the e-mails.
– Candidates are requested to print the call letter and comply with the instructions indicated therein.
– The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website.
|Project Engineer – I||Rs. 472/- (Rs. 400 + 18%GST)||Candidates belonging to PwBD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.|
– The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
– Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment.
– Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI branch. You have to select SBI branch in the payment option and download pre-printed challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee (as applicable) plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official.
– Candidates have to enter the “SBI Collect reference No.” generated after payment, in the online Application Form.
How to apply:
he duly filled in application form along with along relevant documents mentioned above should be sent through post to
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Jalahalli P.O., Bengaluru 560013.
Envelope containing the application form should be superscribed with ‘Application for Project Engineer – ADSN’
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||08.12.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||24.12.2022|