Defence Forces- BEL Chennai Apprentice Recruitment 2022– BEL Chennai invites applications for recruitment of 71 Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma) Apprentices Posts. The walk in selection process will be held on 24 December 2022.
Bharat Electronics Limited, Chennai
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BEL Chennai Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Discipline||No. of Posts|
|A. Category – I Graduate Apprentices|
|1.||Electronics and Communication Engineering||27|
|3.||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||05|
|4.||Computer Science Engineering||03|
|B. Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||04|
|1. Candidate must be from Southern Region (Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala and Pondicherry) only.
2. Candidates should possess a Graduation/Diploma from a recognized Board/University on or after 01-04-2020.
3. Engineering Graduates (B.E. & B.Tech) and Diploma Holders in Engineering or Technology (passed during 2020, 2021 & 2022)
|Candidate’s upper age limit is 25 years. Relaxation of 5 years for SC & ST candidates. Relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for Persons with disabilities.|
|1. Graduate Apprentices – Rs.11,110/-|
|2. Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: – Rs.10,400/-|
|1. Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
2. Candidates having CGPA score or Grade system should convert them into percentage as per their respective university norms. Conversion details prescribed from the university/college should be furnished.
3. Statutory Reservation will be as per Government norms.
4. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-Mail followed by publishing of list of selected candidates in BEL Website.
How to apply:
Candidates should enroll in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) Web Portal and furnish NATS Registration Number in the BEL Application Form.
Candidates have to compulsorily bring the following documents in ORIGINAL for verification and submit a copy of each while appearing for the walk-in selection:
a) SSLC / 10th Marks Card
b) 12th Marks Card
c) Consolidated Mark Sheet / All Semester Mark Cards
d) Graduation/Diploma Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree
e) Aadhaar Card
f) Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC/EWS Candidates
g) CGPA Conversion Certificate (if applicable)
|Venue:||Bharat Electronics Limited Nandambakkam Chennai – 600 089|
|Walk in Date:||24.12.2022 & 09:30AM|