Central Paramilitary Forces- CISF Constable/Tradesmen Recruitment 2022– CISF invites Online applications for recruitment of 787 Const. / Cook, Const. / Cobbler, Const./Tailor, Const. / Barber, Const. / Washer-man, Const. / Sweeper, Const. / Painter, Const. / Mason, Const. / Plumber, Const. / Mali, Const. / Welder, Const. / Cobbler, Const. / Barber Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ http://www.cisfrectt.in/ from 21.11.2022 to 20.12.2022.
Central Industrial Security Force
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CISF Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Const. / Cook||304|
|2.||Const. / Cobbler||06|
|4.||Const. / Barber||102|
|5.||Const. / Washer-man||118|
|6.||Const. / Sweeper||199|
|7.||Const. / Painter||01|
|8.||Const. / Mason||12|
|9.||Const. / Plumber||04|
|10.||Const. / Mali||03|
|11.||Const. / Welder||03|
|12.||Const. / Cobbler||01|
|13.||Const. / Barber||07|
|– Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognised board for skilled trades on or before closing date of receipt of online Application Form. (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker/Cobbler, Tailor, Cook, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber, Washer Man and Welder). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred.
– Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognised board for unskilled trades on or before closing date of receipt of online Application Form (i.e. Sweeper).
– (Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notifications declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matriculation/10th class pass for service under Central Government.
|Between 18 to 23 years as on 01.08.2022. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/08/1999 and later than 01/08/2004|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CISF official Notification 2022 for more reference
Salary Details: Pay Level-3 (Rs.21,700-69,100)
CISF may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|– Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Documentation / Trade Test / Written Examination / Medical Examination will be scheduled and conducted.
– Written Examination under OMR Based / Computer Based Test (CBT) mode will be conducted only in English and Hindi languages.
-Verification of required eligibility certificates/ documents with the originals will be carried out at the time of Documentation.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|– Fee payable : Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
– Female candidates and those candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of application fee.
– Fee can be paid online through Net Banking, by using Credit or Debit or Rupay cards and UPI or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. Fee paid by modes other than as stated above, will not be accepted.
– Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 20/12/2022 (23:00 hours). However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of the bank upto 22/12/2022 provided the challan has been generated by them before 20/12/2022 (23:00 hours).
How to apply:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the CISF website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://www.cisfrectt.in/ from 21.11.2022 to 20.12.2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||21.11.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||20.12.2022|