Defence Forces- BEL Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2021 2022– BEL invites applications for recruitment of 09 Trainee Engineer – I Posts. Apply before 21 December 2022.
Bharat Electronics Limited
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BEL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI. No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Trainee Engineer – I||09|
– 4 years full time B.Sc (Engg.)/B.E/B. Tech Engineering course from any AICTE recognized Institute/University in the engineering disciplines of Information Technology / Information Science / Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Communication / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
– The minimum percentage for General/OBC/EWS candidates is 55% aggregate of all semesters/years and Pass Class for SC, ST and PwBD candidates.
Post qualification Experience (as on 01.01.2023):
Minimum 01(One) year of post qualification experience is required in the following:
– Must have technical knowledge of java/php/java script/node.js/react.js based application software, and its deployment. Troubleshooting field issues and provide solutions to field personnel.
– Knowledge of RDBMS concepts such as PgSQL is mandatory.
– Must have detailed technical knowledge of Windows/Linux operating systems and backup/restore solutions.
– Must have experience in FTP/SFTP server to upload and download data to/from server
– Must have experience on Project Management activities.
– Must have good interpersonal skills for interacting and presenting status/report to multiple stakeholders.
– Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
– Experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications.
Knowledge of local languages: Must know reading, writing and speaking in Marathi, Hindi, English and other local languages, which are used in Maps. Knowledge of Urdu and Mudi will be an added advantage.
Age Limit: (As on 01.01.2023)
|SI No||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1.||Trainee Engineer – I||28 Yeas|
The upper age limit mentioned above is for General & EWS candidates. The age limit will be relaxable for SC & ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years. Candidates belonging to PwBD category, having minimum 40% disability or more will get 10 years’ age relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above.
– Trainee Engineer – I will be engaged for an initial period of 2 years, which may be extended up to maximum of One year (Maximum tenure of 3 years) based on project requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 30,000/- per month for the 1st year, Rs. 35,000/- for 2nd year and in the event of extension of contract Rs. 40,000/- for the 3rd year.
– In addition to the remuneration indicated above, a consolidated amount of Rs. 12,000/- per year will be paid towards reimbursement of expenses like medical insurance premium, life insurance premium, uniforms, stitching charges, footwear allowance, etc. Area allowance @ 10% of consolidated remuneration, is payable for posting outside the Unit/Regional office locations of BEL.
a) Candidates should meet the qualifying criteria as specified in the advertisement.
b) Candidates should apply through post after remitting the applicable application fee.
c) Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks, as per the guidelines provided by the concerned University. Failure to do so, will result in disqualification.
d) Details of short listing for the Written Test will be intimated by email and list will be displayed on the BEL website (Careers section).
e) Candidates who pass the written test (For 85 Marks) will be called for Interview (Category- wise) based on the vacancies, in the ratio of 1:5. 15% weightage will be allotted for Interview.
f) The minimum qualifying marks in Written Test and Interview is 35% for General /EWS /OBC and 30 % for SC/ST/PwBD.
g) The venue for the Written Test and Interview will be Nagpur.
h) The Interview will be conducted immediately after the Written Test.
i) The results of the final selection will be made available on the BEL website and through Email.
How to apply:
a) Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts may send their application by post to Sr. DGM (HR/COMPS & EM), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru -560013 so as to reach by 21.12.2022 the latest.
b) Candidates are required to give correct information in the application form and verify the same before sending it through post, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||07.12.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||21.12.2022|