Current Affairs- Today’s Headlines: February 18, 2023
- Twelve cheetahs from South Africa to arrive at Kuno National Park in Madhya Pradesh.
- Supreme Court rejects government’s sealed cover suggestions in Adani case
- Justice Sanjaya Kumar Mishra has been appointed as the Chief Justice of the Jharkhand High Court.
- India finalises 13 activities under 3 heads for trading of carbon credits
- World Pangolin Day : Over 1,000 pangolins poached and trafficked in India in past five years
- Supreme Court to set up panel on investor protection regime.
- The 49th meeting of the GST Council will be held in New Delhi, to be chaired by Finance Minister.
- Several irregularities found during survey at BBC: I-T department.
- Government reduces reserve price of wheat under Open Market Sale Scheme to check inflation
- Manipur hosts B20 Conference for delegates from 23 nations in Imphal
- One Year of India-UAE Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement commemorated at Dubai.
- Qatar lifts its temporary ban on the import of frozen seafood from India.
- Japan’s space agency aborts launch of next-generation H3 rocket after engines
- South Africa commences joint military exercise with Russia-China.
- Nepal plane crash: Human error suspected behind the mishap.
- Lancet: Immunity acquired from Covid infection provides protection against most severe outcomes of illness.
- Asia Mixed Team Badminton Championships: India enters semifinals.
- Chetan Sharma step down as Chief Selector of Indian cricket team following a TV sting operation.