RITES Engineer Recruitment 2023– RITES invites Online applications for the recruitment of 10 Engineer (Electrical), Engineer (S&T) Posts. Apply before 27 March 2023.
RITES Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1. Engineer (Electrical) – Full time Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electronics /Power Supply/ Instrumentation and Control/ Industrial Electronics/Electronics & Instrumentation/Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/Power Electronics Engineering or any of the above combination in part or wholes|
Minimum Post Qualification Experience: Candidates should have post qualification experience of minimum 2 years in one or more of Electrical engineering fields such as railway electrification /general electrical installations / site supervision/ power distribution/ electrical machines and construction/ maintenance of electrical equipment in buildings.
|2. Engineer (S&T) – Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Electrical / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering /Computer Science/ IT/ Computer Engineering or any of the above combination in part or whole.|
Minimum Post Qualification Experience: Candidates should have total post qualification experience of minimum 2 years of working in Signal & Telecommunication construction projects dealing with installation / testing and commissioning of SSI/ EI/ RRI/ PI of Indoor and Outdoor of Signal & Telecommunication gears for Indian Railways, Metros, Railway sidings/ PSU Railway sidings/ Private sector railway sidings.
Age Limit: (As on 01.03.2023)
|1. Engineer (Electrical) – 32 Years|
|2. Engineer (S&T) – 32 Years|
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through RITES official Notification 2023 for more reference
|1. Engineer (Electrical) – Rs. 40, 000 -1, 40, 000/-|
|2. Engineer (S&T) – Rs. 40, 000 -1, 40, 000/-|
RITES may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|1. written test (Off Line/On-Line)|
|Test Centers for Written Test: Chennai, Delhi/Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad & Nagpur|
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|General/OBC Candidates – Rs.600/-|
|EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates – Rs.300/-|
|Note: The applicants shall pay the Application Fee as indicated in the Table Above through Online Payment Mode Only.|
How to apply:
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
3. While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
4. While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the details of “Identity Proof”. Candidates are also advised to note the same and ensure the availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later stages of selection (if called).
5. After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form”, click on “Make payment”. The payment details show the amount to be paid to the bank based on your category. Applications without successful fee payment shall be treated as incomplete and shall be summarily rejected.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||03.03.2023|
|Last date for Submission of Application||27.03.2023|