Private Jobs in West Bengal- Enterprise Account Manager- HP
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Builds professional working relationships with the client, up to the executive level.
- Leverages executive sponsors and other HP resources to strengthen HPs relationship and credibility with client influencers and decision makers.
- Researches and understands the client’s industry, and develops a core understanding of client business needs and challenges.
- Uses a consultative-selling approach to identify and advance opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth for HP.
- Demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge in aligning HP capabilities to client business and IT priorities, and positioning relative to competitors.
- Advocates for client needs during sales cycle and in addressing any delivery issues.
- Maintains high-level of customer loyalty and builds trust and integrity, as indicated in HP-conducted surveys and reports.
- Builds and executes an Account Business Plan (ABP) that includes both transactional and strategic initiatives to grow HPs presence and share in the account.
- Actively drives ABP results through effective account management and reviews.
- Builds and orchestrates sales pipeline activity. Ensures active nurturing of deals and movement of opportunities to close.
- Nurtures and closes new solution opportunities that result in incremental orders, revenue, and margins to HP.
- Represents the entire HP portfolio of products and services.
- Engages with Solution Opportunity Approval & Review process (SOAR).
- Protects HP’s position and focuses on generating new business.
- Engages partners effectively to improve win rates and delivery of selective deals.
- Meets or exceeds quarterly and annual revenue & margin quotas.
- Uses margin management techniques.
- Participates in/drives Account Team Management
- Orchestrates all HP resources and sponsorship essential for executing the account business plan.
- Engages and manages team members in presales, sales specialists and inside sales to support complex deals.
- Drives integrated planning and execution; coordinates both sales and BU delivery organizations to ensure aligned client engagement and service.
- Effectively engages and leverages executive sponsors.
- Engages HP sales specialists, channel and alliance partners to fully leverage HPs portfolio and improve win rate of selective deals.
- Interfaces with both internal and external industry experts to anticipate client needs and facilitate solution development.
Education And Experience Required
- University or Bachelor’s Degree; advanced degree or MBA desired.
- Experience in IT industry.
- Experience in vertical industry preferred.
- Typically 3-5 years account management experience.
Knowledge And Skills
- Builds strong consultative relationships with key client business managers and IT executives with a focus on addressing business needs.
- Negotiates at the business manager and IT executive level.
- Focuses on IT business challenges and drivers to position himself/herself as a trusted advisor within IT operations.
- Knowledge of client procurement processes and key decision criteria for winning new andor maintaining existing business.
- Submits timely and accurate forecasts and continually coaches team to do same.
- Knowledge of basic financial-selling concepts in support of business cases for HP solutions.
- Knowledge and mastery of HP’s sales tools and processes (i.e. Siebel, CDSM, TAS).
- Account/Team Leadership.
- Ability to manage dedicated global virtual teams (including people management).
- Demonstrated capability in managing large accounts.
- Strong presentation and communication skills at the business manager level.
- Expertise in managing end- to-end sales processes in large deals with a few cross-portfolios.
- Adheres to SBC and HP’s code of ethics.
- Solid level of industry acumen; keeps current with trends and be able to converse with client on issues and challenges.
- Knowledge of HP’s breadth of solutions and engages appropriate specialist resources as needed.
- Applies specialized technical product/service/solution knowledge to assess client’s business and identify opportunities to extend current business in the account.
- Uses knowledge in specialty and consultative selling skills to proactively help customers with making IT business decisions.
- Conceptualizes and articulates well-targeted solutions in area of specialty – product, service, solution — from proposal to contract sign-off.Demonstrates high service knowledge and professionalism in researching and sharing specialty product and service related information with account teams and customers.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!