Private Jobs in Telangana- Customer Support Specialist- Fresh Prints
CX Specialist – Chat, Phone & Video – Work From Home
Frontier is a subsidiary of Fresh Prints. Fresh Prints is a New York based, fast-growing, fully-remote, 200-person company that has most of our team in India and Philippines. A few years ago Fresh Prints started helping other fast-growing companies build their teams. We got so good at it that we decided to spin out a new company to focus exclusively on that and call it Frontier.
Here at Frontier, we help companies grow full-time, cross-functional teams abroad. We hire the smartest people, and we place them into the best companies. In three years, we’ve never lost a client.
If you like one of the Frontier roles, and you apply, and you’re accepted, we’ll screen you with a couple of internal interviews, and will work on getting you an interview for a full-time job within the month.
Think of us as your personal talent agent, and good luck with the application 🙂
About The Role
Frontier is looking for a dynamic, tech-savvy, client-facing Customer Support Specialist with excellent communication skills to join one of our clients, Skylight. Skylight brings delightfully simple to use digital photo frames to consumers. As a Skylight Customer Support Specialist, you will assist customers who use our Skylight Frame to provide support and troubleshooting as needed.
You will be the first point of contact with current customers and responsible for researching issues, handling complaints; making sure every interaction, be it chat, email or phone, ends with a customer who feels completely cared for.
- Core Customer Service
- Accurately answer phone calls and emails from customers who need assistance with troubleshooting their Frames
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team KPIs
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Support the Product Team in troubleshooting by recreating the problems reported by customers
- Escalate any high priority issues to Team Leads
- Fluency in English with exceptionally clear written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Strong customer focus and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers
- Track record of extremely high CSAT scores, high efficiency and consistent quality
- Ability to quickly critically think through what the customer issue is by active listening and empathizing with customer
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Job Specific Requirements
- Excellent internet for video calls
- Has a working device with video call facility
- Ability to work on the US time zones (non-negotiable)
- 1-2 years in a customer service role
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive annual salary between ~$7500 to $8500 (based on experience)
- Learning opportunities
- Working in a great culture