Private Jobs in Tamilnadu- Supplier Quality- Visteon India
At Visteon, the work we do is both relevant and recognized—not just by our organization, but by our peers, by industry-leading brands, and by millions of drivers around the world. That’s YOUR work.And, as a truly global technology leader in the mobility space, focused on building cross-functional AND cross-cultural teams, we connect you with people who help you grow.So here, whatever we do is not a job. It’s a mission. As a multi-billion-dollar leader of disruptive change in the industry, we are shaping the future, while enabling a cleaner environment. No other industry offers more fast-paced change and opportunity. We are in the midst of a mobility revolution that will completely change the way we interact with our vehicles, reduce the number of car accidents and fatalities, and make the world a cleaner place.Visteon is at the epicenter of this mobility revolution.Two major trends in the automotive industry – the shift to electric vehicles and vehicles with autonomous safety technologies – have created unique opportunities for Visteon. We are the only automotive provider focused exclusively on cockpit electronics – the fastest-growing segment in the industry.And our team is ready for YOU. To show the world what you can do.
Description And Responsibility
- Follow supplier selection process to ensure Visteon requirements are protected to have long term business association.
- Manage the Supplier Development activities to meet the Visteon business requirements.
- Adhere to APQP requirements and ensure linkages of Process flow, PFMEA, Control Plan.
- Familiar with GD&T
- Ensure PPAP review in compliance to automotive standards.
- Cross functional team working for safe launch of new products.
- Exposure to Applique Design and Manufacturing
- Support Engineering changes and VA/VE proposals to achieve cost reduction.
- Ensure compliance to IATF16949 quality system requirements.
- Identify critical manufacturing processes that are required to make the part to print at supplier’s end and drive the controls for safe launch.
- Ensure suppliers are updated and comply with Visteon processes and customer specific requirements.
- Work with the supplier to analyze the rejections and find out the root cause. Ensure implementation of corrective/preventive actions.
- Conduct Supplier Process and System Audits per the schedule.
- Ensure global programs deliveries are met on development, launch and problem solving.
- Other duties as assigned with future change in business needs
- Prepare to Visit Domestic and International Suppliers as per Business Priority
- Self-Motivated to learn new technology and new commodity as per business need
- Engineering Graduate or Diploma in Printing Technology
- 8+ years’ experience in 2D /3D Dial/Appliques Printing Industry
- Exposure to Automotive products
- Good Planning Skills
- Experience in supplier management
- Team player
- Problem solving techniques
- Good in English communication
- GD & T knowledge, APQP/PPAP knowledge