Private Jobs in Tamilnadu- HR Specialist- Poshmark
Poshmark India is looking for a well-rounded HR Specialist to join our People Operations Team. In this role, you will support in managing the day-to-day people operations function, such as new hire onboarding, administration of policies & procedures, payroll, benefits and much more. This is an opportunity to join and grow with an exciting team at one of the most influential and forward-thinking companies in the social e-commerce space.
- Payroll Administration
- Benefits & Policy Administration
- Own New hire onboarding and ensure great employee experience
- Work with internal and external teams to onboard new hires, setup payroll and benefits
- Manage all employee data related to compensation & benefits
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Policy administration and query management
- Develop, Document, and Analyze business processes and functional requirements
- Facilitate information gathering, structured documentation, and presentation of findings to the Global HR team
- Audit and refinement of HR data
- Able to successfully own and manage New hire onboarding
- In depth understanding of Poshmark policies and benefits
- Able to support payroll administration
- Support day to day management of HR Operations responsibilities
12+ Month Accomplishments:
- Able to manage Payroll administration and manage our vendor
- Own day-to-day management of HR Operations responsibilities
- Able to analyse the HR Data and give meaningful insights
- 1-3 years of relevant experience and proven track record
- Knowledge on employment laws, income tax laws and up to date with compliance changes
- Knowledge and understanding of industry best practices with respect to benefits and policies
- Organised, sharp eye for details; self driven to ensure exceptionally high quality in all deliverables
- Strong analytical skills and advanced MS Excel skills. Past experience in analysing and presenting complex data
- Articulate and persuasive communicator; excellent written and oral communication skills
- Inherent motivation to service people with empathy, optimism and invests in the employee experience
- Exercises good judgment when serving people and responds to the growing needs
- Someone who thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment, enjoys the work, is a team player and knows how to get the job done
- MBA HR degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in handling HR Operations & Benefits
Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new and secondhand style for women, men, kids, pets, home, and more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, and selection benefits of e-commerce, Poshmark makes buying and selling simple, social, and sustainable. Its community of more than 80 million registered users across the U.S., Canada, Australia, and India, is driving the future of commerce while promoting more sustainable consumption. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, and for company news and announcements, please visit investors.poshmark.com. You can also find Poshmark on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
At Poshmark, we’re constantly challenging the status quo and are looking for innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. We’re disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions and the latest technology to optimize our platform. We’re nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; and 4) embrace your weirdness to accept and empower one another on their own unique journey. We’re invested in our team and community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever. We will set you up with comprehensive global and in-country benefits to support you and your family needs.
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.