Private Jobs in Maharashtra- Digital Marketing Apprenticeship, July 2023 Start- Google
Applicants must include both a resume and a cover letter with their application. Cover letters should be concise (maximum of 1 page) describing why they would like to join the program, why they are a good fit and how they feel it will help them develop in their careers.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Hyderabad, Telangana, India; Mumbai, Maharashtra, India; Gurgaon, Haryana, India; Bangalore, Karnataka, India.Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of relevant experience in Digital Marketing.
- Experience with using Google Workspace (e.g., Gmail, Chrome, Docs, Sheets, etc.) or similar applications.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Ability to work with ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions, and seek help or advice where appropriate.
- Ability to work independently and within a team framework.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Passion and interest in building a career in Digital Marketing.
About The Job
The Google Digital Marketing Apprenticeship is a learning and development program for 24 months, Apprentices are expected to join in person at their assigned in-office and participate full-time (~40 hours, weekly) throughout the program. The program includes work experience with a Google team supported by in classroom learning to empower those looking to start a career in Digital Marketing.
Selected applicants will be matched to a team and will need to co-locate, teams could be in Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Mumbai or Bangalore. Relocation assistance is provided for those who move +100km to their matched office location.
Apprenticeships are not a full-time permanent opportunity, the program is 24 months in duration. While the program is open to career changers who have work experience in another field, it is primarily designed for early career graduates interested in Digital Marketing careers.
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
- Develop your knowledge of basic marketing principles, search marketing, and have the opportunity to develop further skills through research and web analytics.
- Work alongside a team of Googlers to solve real life problems while developing and learning from leaders.
- Support insight gathering to better serve users (e.g., focus groups, working with a research agency to develop/test hypotheses, etc.).
- Learn how to act as an account coordinator and facilitator. Help resolve client campaign implementation and on-going support across multiple areas, partner with teams to drive product and partnership solutions.
- Develop communication, client, and relationship management skills. Learn how to influence clients and leaders.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.