Private Jobs in Maharashtra- Data Analytics Apprenticeship, July 2023- Google
Applicants must include both a resume and a cover letter with their application. Cover letters should be concise (maximum of 1 page) describing why they would like to join the program, why they are a good fit, and how they feel it will help them develop in their careers.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Hyderabad, Telangana, India; Bangalore, Karnataka, India; Mumbai, Maharashtra, India; Gurgaon, Haryana, India.Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of relevant experience in data analytics post graduation.
- Experience with using Google Workspace (e.g., Gmail, Chrome, Docs, Sheets, etc.) or similar applications.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Knowledge of data analysis or interest in working with numbers and patterns.
- Ability to work independently and within a team framework.
- Ability to navigate ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions, and seek help/advice where appropriate.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
About The Job
The Google Data Analytics Apprenticeship is a learning and development program for 24 months, Apprentices are expected to join in person at their assigned in-office and participate full-time (~40 hours, weekly) throughout the program. The program includes work experience with a Google team supported by in classroom learning to empower those looking to start a career in Data Analytics.
Selected applicants will be matched to a team and will need to co-locate, teams could be in Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Mumbai, or Bangalore. Relocation assistance is provided for those who move +100km to their matched office location.
Apprenticeships are not a full-time permanent opportunity, the program is 24 months in duration. While the program is open to career changers who have work experience in another field, it is primarily designed for early career graduates interested in Data Analytics careers.
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship
- Assess data accurately and identify anomalies, create documents for knowledge sharing, and conduct custom analysis to uncover industry insights for Google’s customers.
- Solve real life problems while developing and learning from working leaders. Use data to quantify the business impact of Google media recommendations.
- Gain an understanding of the data lifecycle and how this translates to different business units solving issues with data. Gain practice with a range of tools and techniques, distilling down data for actionable takeaways and making recommendations across different business groups.
- Develop knowledge of essential data analysis skills and use spreadsheets and programming languages to organize and analyze data.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.