Private Jobs in Maharashtra- Credit Risk Manager- ICICI Bank
Location : Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Credit risk analysis and assessment of credit proposals across industries.
- Review of project/concession agreement(s) entered into with state level/central authorities. (applicable in Infrastructure Risk)
- Familiarity/knowledge of RBI Circulars pertaining to asset classification, project under implementation, large exposure framework and updates on Master Circular issued every year in July of each year.
- Independent portfolio management across diverse industries.
- Appraising credit risk involved in proposed transaction and assigning internal credit rating for the company and the banking facilities proposed.
- Client interaction and field visits to assess business operations.
- Industry research, review and active monitoring of existing accounts
- Articulation/presentation of credit analysis to senior management within CRMG.
- Articulating risk views at sanctioning forums
- Interaction with various Business Groups
- Interfacing with other support groups such as Legal, Compliance and Credit Monitoring teams