Private Jobs in Gujarat- Enterprise Account Manager- Tata Communications
Enterprise Account Management
Ahmedabad (Region to cover: Gujarat)
About the Function :
Portfolio: Selling managed services like cloud, security or UCC
Purpose of your Role :
Drive deep and strategic customer engagement in the assigned set of Enterprise accounts. This specifies complete account ownership and responsibility for new order booking (OB) and Revenue, growing into the account. The requirement is to have deeper penetration within accounts by beating and displacing incumbents where applicable. This includes improving the product penetration ratio (PPR)). The role is responsible to drive the achievement of sales targets (OB) through sales planning, prospecting, relationship building, opportunity identification, qualification, deal pursuit, and closure within the assigned account sets. The seller will continually seek to increase wallet share within the targeted accounts and meet or exceed the OB and Revenue targets ensuring minimal churn impacts on the overall portfolio.
Main drivers for success:
· Ensuring revenue increases through newly acquired customers and an incremental wallet share from customers
· Achieving assigned OB targets
· Market penetration and new account, and then cross-selling into account to improve PPR
· Reducing churn over the current market share
· Developing digital deal funnel and driving pursuit strategy closure
Attaining domain knowledge, creating account development plans
Minimum qualification & experience
Bachelors and/or equivalent experience. MBA or equivalent preferred. Minimum 13+ years of enterprise sales experience. Should have worked with technology services companies (telecom, hardware, software, applications, cloud services) in account management roles.
Any Technical Sales Certification in Cloud, Hosting, Security, UCC & Managed Services would be preferred. Certified Technology Consultant; Certified Technical Sales Professional; Certified in Data Analytics & Management accreditation would be an added advantage.
Desired Skill sets
· Has significant experience (~ 10+ years) in managing Enterprise accounts
· Experience in sales motion cadence associated with forecasting, SFDC management, pipeline/funnel build
· Extensive experience in building executive relationships with key customer stakeholders
· Expertise in drafting a Go to market plan/ customer acquisition strategy
Preferable Client Industry: Manufacturing