Toyoto Motors- Senior ML Engineer – Toyota India is hiring talented engineers at Chennai to use Deep Learning, Computer vision,Big data, high performance cloud-based services and other cutting-edge technologies to transform the customer experience with their vehicle.
Senior ML Engineer
About Toyota Connected
If you want to change the way the world works, transform the automotive industry and positively impact others on a global scale, then Toyota Connected is the right place for you! Within our collaborative, fast-paced environment we focus on continual improvement and work in a highly iterative way to deliver exceptional value in the form of connected products and services that wow and delight our customers and the world around us.
About the Team
Toyota Connected India is hiring talented engineers at Chennai to use Deep Learning, Computer vision,Big data, high performance cloud-based servicesand other cutting-edge technologies to transform the customer experience with their vehicle. Come help us re-imagine what mobility can be today and for years to come!
The Toyota Connected team is looking for a Senior ML Engineer (Computer Vision) to be a part of a highly talented engineering team to help create new products and services from the ground up for the next generation connected vehicles. We are looking for team members that are required to be creative in solving problems, excited to work in new technology areas and be ready to wear multiple hats to get things done in a highly energized, fast-paced, innovative and collaborative environment.
What you will do
- Develop solutions using Machine Learning/Deep Learning and other advanced technologies to solve a variety of problems
- Develop image analysis algorithms and deep learning architectures to solve Computer vision related problems.
- Implement cutting edge machine learning techniques in image classification, object detection, semantic segmentation, sequence modeling, etc. using frameworks such as OpenCV, TensorFlow and Pytorch.
- Translate user stories and business requirements to technical solutions by building quick prototypes or proof of concepts with several business and technical stakeholder groups in both internal and external organizations
- Partner with leaders in the area and have insights to select off the shelf components vs building from the scratch
- Convert the proof of concepts to production-grade solutions that can scale for hundreds of thousands of users
- Be hands-on where required and lead from the front in following best practices in development and CI/CD methods
- Own delivery of features from top to bottom, from concept to code to production
- Develop tools and libraries that will enable rapid and scalable development in the future
You are a successful candidate if
- You are smart and can demonstrate it
- You have 4+ years of experience as software engineer with minimum 2 years hands-on experience delivering products or solutions that utilized Computer Vision
- Strong experience in deploying solutions to production, with hands-on experience in any public cloud environment (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Excellent proficiency in Open CV or related computer vision frameworks and libraries
- Mathematical understanding of a variety of statistical learning algorithms (Reinforcement Learning, Supervised/Unsupervised, Graphical Models)
- Expertise in a variety of Deep Learning architectures including Residual Networks, RNN/CNN, Transformer, and Transfer Learning. And experience in delivering value using these in real production environments for real customers
- You have deep proficiency in Python and at least one other major programming language (C++, Java, Golang)
- You are very fluent in one or more ML tools/libraries like Tensorflow, Pytorch, Caffe, and/or Theano and have solved several real-life problems using these
- We think the knowledge acquired earning a degree in Computer Science or Math would be of great value in this position, but if you’re smart and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent trumps degree every time
What’s in it for you?
- Top of the line compensation!
- You’ll be treated like the professional we know you are and left to manage your own time
- Yearly gym membership reimbursement & Free catered lunches.
- No dress codes! We trust you are responsible enough to choose what’s appropriate to wear
- Opportunity to build products that improves the safety and convenience of millions of customers.
- Cool office space and other awesome benefits!
Our Core Values: EPIC
· Empathetic: We begin making decisions by looking at the world from the perspective of our customers, teammates, and partners.
· Passionate: We are here to build something great, not just for the money. We are always looking to improve the experience of our millions of customers
· Innovative: We experiment with ideas to get to the best solution. Any constraint is a challenge, and we love looking for creative ways to solve them.
· Collaborative: When it comes to people, we think the whole is greater than its parts and that everyone has a role to play in the success!