State Government Jobs- TSWDCW Telangana Recruitment 2021-22 tswdcw.in: Women Development and Child Welfare Department Telangana (TSWDCW), Government of Telangana, Warangal Region invites online applications from eligible Anganwadi Teachers, Coordinators / Instructors of Anganwadi Training Centre / Middle Level Training Centres and Contract Supervisors for recruitment post of Extension Officers Grade II (Supervisor Grade II). The last date for submission of online application is 27 November 2021.
Name of Post
Extension Officers Grade II (Supervisor) in Women Development Child Welfare Department
Zonal wise Vacancies:
* Zone I – Kaleshwaram: 56 Posts
* Zone II – Basara: 68 Posts
* Zone III – Rajanna: 72 Posts
* Zone IV – Bhadradri: 79 Posts
Age Limit: 50 years and below of age as on 01/01/2016.
Pay Scale: ₹ 26410 – 78820/-
Educational Qualification: A Bachelor’s Degree from a University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provision Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the UGC or any other equivalent qualification.
Selection Process: Written Examination (OMR based (objective type) Examination).
* ₹ 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. The applicant have to pay ₹ 50/- towards Examination Fee.
* No fee for SC / ST / EWS category candidates.
* The fee is to be paid online through payment gateway.
How to Apply: Eligible Interested candidates should submit online application through TSWDCW Official website (tswdcw.in). Application once submitted can’t be edited, hence it is requested to submit correct details. The last date for submission of online application is 27/11/2021.