State Government Jobs- Tamilnadu- TNJFU Registrar & Dean Recruitment 2022– TNJFU invites applications for recruitment of 05 Registrar, Dean & Director of Research Posts. Apply before 30 May 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
TNJFU Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Registrar, TNJFU, Nagapattinam||01|
|2.||Dean, Fisheries College and Research Institute, Thoothukudi||01|
|3.||Dean, Dr. M,G.R. Fisheries College and Research Institute, Ponneri||01|
|4.||Director of Research, TNIFU, Nagapattinam||01|
|5.||Dean, College of Fisheries Engineering, Nagapattinam||01|
Educational Qualification: (As on)
|For the post mentioned in Sl. No, 1 –
a) An academician in the field of Fisheries Science with a degree of Bachelor of Fisheries Science not lower in rank than that of a University Professor;
b) Minimum service of five years as Professor in the University with the total service of 20 years.
|For the posts mentioned in Sl. No. 2 to 4 –
a) Ph.D. Degree in Fisheries Sciences;
b) Minimum service of five years as Professor in the University with the total service of 20 years with a basic degree of B.F.Sc.,.
– Administrative experience in senior level responsible position in the University/Colleges/other units of the University;
– Post-doctoral research outputs as added advantage;
– With awards / honours / and recognitions;
– Additional research degrees; patents and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) on products and processes developed/ technology transfer achieved in the case of teachers in science and technology;
– Any contribution to educational innovation, like design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching learning process.
|For the post mentioned in Sl. No. 5 :
a) Ph.D. Degree in Engineering (Fisheries Engineering / Aquaculture Engineering / Agricultural Engineering / Food’ Engineering / Marine Engineering / Mechanical / Electronics / Instrumentation I Energy I Environmental Engineering);
b) Minimum service of five years as Professor or equivalent in the University with the total service of 20 years with a basic degree of Engineering / Technology from a recognized University.
c) Interested eligible candidates working in ICAR system or other national organizations in the cadre of University Officer shall be considered for the tenure post of Dean, College of Fisheries Engineering, TNJFU, Nagapattinam by deputation also with the terms and conditions as specified in the ASRR of the University.
(i) Administrative and research experience in senior level responsible position in the University/Colleges/other units of the University / R&D Units; (ii) Post-doctoral research outputs as added advantage;
(iii) With awards / honours / and recognitions;
(iv) Additional research degrees; patents and Intellectual Property Rights(IPR) on products and processes developed I technology transfer achieved in the case of teachers in science and technology;
(v) Any contribution to educational innovation, like design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching learning process.
(vi) Experience in leading a team for the development of new technology. Essential : Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years of left-over service before superannuation as on 30.05.2022.
Salary Details: Rs.I,44,200 – Rs.2,18,2001- (Academic Level – 14) with a special allowance as stipulated by UGC/ICAR.
TNJFU may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Application Fee: The application form along with a crossed Demand Draft for Rs,2000/- and in the case of SCiST Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University, Nagapattinam should be sent so as to reach the Registrar of the University before the prescribed time and date, Application unaccompanied by the Demand Draft will be rejected (exempted for in-service candidate).
How to apply:
– Application form along with Instructions to the candidates and Performance Appraisal for the recruitment of University Officers can be downloaded from the TNJFU website www.tnifu,ac.in.
– Application for each post should be submitted separately.
– Applicant should also send a brief write up on his/her Achievements with speci1c particulars for the past three years. Only those activities, which have been accomplished by personal initiative, should be listed out. The write up should be sent to reach the Vice-Chancellor in a name cover on or before 30.05,2022 and the cover should be superscribed as “Write up on achievements for the Post of ” a a Proposed Plan of Action in the new post’
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||02.05.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||30.05.2022|