State Government Jobs- Tamilnadu- TNDPHPM DEO & Data Manager Recruitment 2022– TNDPHPM invites applications for recruitment of 05 Data Entry Operator, Data Manager, Data Processing Assistant, State Co-Ordinator Posts. The walk in selection process will be held on 04 August 2022 and 05 August 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
TNDPHPM Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Data Entry Operator||02|
|3.||Data Processing Assistant||01|
Educational Qualification: (As on)
|1. Data Entry Operator –
1. Computer Graduate or any Graduate with diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized University.
2. Pass in at least in lower Grade in Typewriting English / Tamil.
|2. Data Manager –
1. Diploma in Electronics and Communications/ Information Technology/ Computer Science / B.Sc. Computer Science / BCA or equivalent degree in Electronics and Communications/ Computer Science (OR)
2. Diploma in IT/ Computers from an institution recognized by the Director of Technical Education with Network certification and two years Experience.
|3. Data Processing Assistant –
1. B.Sc (Computer Science) / BCA or a graduate degree from any recognized University with a PGDCA / Certificate in Computer Application / Information Technology for a minimum duration of one year. Should be well conversant with typing on Computers.
|4. State Co-Ordinator –
Essential Qualification: 1. Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science / Electronics and Communication
|1. Data Entry Operator – Age not exceeding 35 years at the time of appointment.|
|2. Data Manager – Age not exceeding 35 years at the time of appointment.|
|3. Data Processing Assistant – Age not exceeding 35 years at the time of appointment.|
|4. State Co-Ordinator – Age not exceeding 35 years at the time of appointment.|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through TNDPHPM official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Data Entry Operator – Rs.12000/-|
|2. Data Manager – Rs.15000/-|
|3. Data Processing Assistant – Rs.15000/-|
|4. State Co-Ordinator – Rs.20000/-|
TNDPHPM may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|1.||Walk-In- Interview/Skill Test|
How to apply:
Those appearing for Walk-in-Interview, he/she must bring all original certificates (1) Educational qualification (2) Proof of Date of birth (3) Experience certificates/testimonials (4) One-self attested recent passport size photograph (5) ID Proof (Ex. Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License etc.) (6) One set of self-attested photocopies of all documents. (7) Community Certificates, if applicable. (8)Candidates should produce all certifications/testimonials in original for verification at the time of walk in interview
|Venue:||Directorate of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, 359, DMS Campus, Anna Salai Teynampet,Chennai-600006|
|Walk in Date:||For State Coordinator & Data Processing Assistant Posts: On 04.08.2022 at 11.00 A.M
Date and time of registration and verification of document: On 05.08.2022 at 11.00 A.M
|Interview will be held on the same day after registration and verification of documents.|