State Government Jobs- Tamilnadu- TNDALU Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2022– TNDALU invites applications for recruitment of 75 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor & Assistant Director of Physical Education Posts. Apply before 19 January 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
TNDALU Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of the Department||No. of Posts|
|1.||Cyber Space Law and Justice||01|
|1.||Cyber Space Law and Justice||02|
|3.||Intellectual Property Law||07|
|4.||International Law and Organisation||05|
|5.||Environmental Law and Legal Order||06|
|6.||Criminal Law and Criminal Justice Administration||06|
|9.||Human Rights and Duties Education||05|
|11.||Cyber Space Law and Justice||04|
|Assistant Director Of Physical Education|
|01||Assistant Director Of Physical Education||01|
|– Qualifications and other conditions applicable are as prescribed in UGC Regulations 2018. The qualifying Degree must have been obtained in the relevant subject/specialization through regular mode only of two years duration. Degrees obtained through Open/Correspondence/Distance Education/Private Study are not eligible
– Qualification for Professor/Associate Professor issue in the relevant subject or related subject, subject to the decision of the Equivalence Committee of the University.
– Candidates must have obtained their Master’s Degree in the relevant subject/specialization with minimum 55% of marks (relaxation of 5% marks will be provided in case of SC/ST/Differently Abled (Physical & Visual Impaired).
Age Limit: (As on 19.01.2022)
|– Age prescribed for all posts shall be not more than 57 years.|
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through TNDALU official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Professor – As Per The UGC norms|
|2. Associate Professor – As Per The UGC norms|
|3. Assistant Professor – As Per The UGC norms|
|4. Assistant Director of Physical Education – As Per The UGC norms|
TNDALU may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for Interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates, the Selection Committee of the University at its discretion, may restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications/experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.|
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|For SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs.590/- (Rupees Five Hundred and Ninety only) (inclusive of GST)|
|For All Other Candidates||Rs.1,180/- (Rupees One Thousand One Hundred and Eighty only)|
|Note: Demand Draft drawn on or after 26.12.2021 in favour of ‘The Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, Chennai’|
How to apply:
– Application format specified shall be downloaded from the University website: https://www.tndalu.ac.in/:
(a) Duly filled in application form in prescribed format in two sets with the selfattested enclosures in one copy (hard copy)
(b) Scanned copy of duly filled in application form in prescribed format with the enclosures (soft copy) in CD or Pen Drive,
(c) The applications alongwith the processing fee of Rs.1,180/- (Rupees One Thousand One Hundred and Eighty only) in case of SC/ST/PWD Rs.590/- (Rupees Five Hundred and Ninety only) (inclusive of GST) by way of Demand Draft drawn on or after 26.12.2021 in favour of ‘The Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, Chennai’ shall reach the Registrar, the Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, “Poompozhil”, No.5, D.G.S.Dinakaran Salai, Chennai – 600 028 on or before 19.01.2022 at 5.45 p.m.
– The candidates shall clearly superscribe at the top of the envelope the post to which they are applying including Law/Interdisciplinary Studies subjects.
– The reservation norms are applicable as per the rules laid down by the Government of Tamil Nadu i.e. 200 points roster will be followed for subject-wise selection including PSTM, ExServicemen and Differently abled candidates.