State Government Jobs- Tamilnadu- TN Fisheries Department OA Recruitment 2022– TN Fisheries Department invites applications for recruitment of 01 Office Assistant Posts. Apply before 10 January 2022.
TN Fisheries Department
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Tamilnadu Fisheries Department Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|– Candidates must Possess 10th pass
– Should Know to Drive Cycle.
– Candidate Able to Reade & write in Tamil
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2021)
|SI No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|1.||For UR Candidates||32 Years|
|2.||For BC & MBC/DNC Candidates||34 Years|
|3.||For SC, SC(A), ST Candidates||37 Years|
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
|1. Office Assistant – Rs.15,700-58,100/-|
All eligible candidates will be called for interview and selection is made as per communal and as per the ranks.
How to apply:
Filled application form with relevant enclosures /documents duly self attested to be sent only through Registered Post so as to reach on or before 10.01.2022 up to 05.00 pm (office clock) to the following address (Address Mentioned In Official Notification). Applications received after the above date will be summarily rejected. Original certificate should not be sent along with the application.
– Application form duly filled by the candidate must be supported by self-attested copies of documents.
– Candidates shall have to produce all original certificates at the time of appearing for Interview.
– Candidates applying for more than one post are required to submit separate application form for each post and pay processing fee for each application