State Government Jobs- Tamilnadu- TIDCO Assistant Manager (Accounts) Recruitment 2022– TIDCO invites applications for recruitment of 01 Assistant Manager (Accounts) Posts. Apply before 16 August 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
TIDCO Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Assistant Manager (Accounts)||01|
– Any Degree with professional qualification as CA/ICWA.
– ICWA with 5 years of post qualification experience or CA with 1 year of post qualification experience in handling finance and accounts in an organization in one / more of the following areas:
– Budget preparation, revised estimate preparation, preparation of books of accounts, voucher entry; understanding of taxation; understanding of audit processes; bill preparation; and BRS.
– Handling Internal audits, statutory audit and AG audits.
– Experience in handling RBI correspondence relating to NBFC compliance is preferred.
– In-depth knowledge of financial and audit processes.
– Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques and principles.
– Knowledge of finance and accounting software such as Tally, SAP accounting software etc.
– Expertise in MS Office especially in MS Excel (knowledge of macros, financial modeling etc. preferred).
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Strong interpersonal skills.
|Max.: 35 years Min: 26 years (ICWA) 22 Years (CA)|
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through TIDCO official Notification 2022 for more reference
|Net CTC is (negotiable) based on the Last Pay Drawn, Experience and Qualification. (TDS and other statutory deductions, as applicable)|
TIDCO will shortlist suitable candidates based on their qualifications and experience. The shortlisted candidates will be asked to send their last pay drawn, experience and qualification certificates. The recruitment will be based on the interview conducted for such shortlisted candidates, conducted in English, inperson in Chennai. Depending upon the situation, it may also be conducted through video calls, in online mode. TIDCO will notify the time, date and format of the interview to the shortlisted candidates.
How to apply:
Interested professionals may submit their applications through online mode only to https://careers.tidco.com from 26.07.2022 10.00 am to 16.08.2022 upto 5.00 pm. Any applications beyond the specified time will not be accepted in any situation. TIDCO has the right to reserve the extension of time.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||27.07.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||16.08.2022|