State Government Jobs- Tamilnadu- TANSIM Project Associate Recruitment 2022– TANSIM invites Online applications for recruitment of 13 Project Associate Posts. Apply before 18 December 2022.
Tamil Nadu Startup and Innovation Mission
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
TANSIM Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
The vacant positions are as follows:
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Project Associate – Fablabs – Tech Assistant||03|
|Project Associate – Investment Initiatives||02|
|Project Associate – Incubation & Acceleration||01|
|Project Associate – Regional Startup Hub||03|
|Project Associate – Community Initiatives||01|
|Project Associate – Project Management Unit||03|
|– Graduate or Post Graduate from a top tier institution.
– The candidate should demonstrate the attitude of perennial curiosity in unlearning and relearning with exceptional managerial skills.
– Preference will be given for candidates with working experience in the Startup Ecosystem like:
* Startup & Innovation agencies of National/ State Governments/ Entrepreneurship Promotion bodies.
* Ex-Startup Founders. Managerial role in Corporates/ Startups.
* Non-government startup community/ startup support organisations.
* Manager/ leader in consulting firms with individual track records in handling startup subjects.
* Startup and new economy related market research firms.
*Leading advanced research projects with immense commercialization capability or creating high impact potential.
* Active volunteer in startup communities.
Other Desired Qualities:
– Skills and experience in leading projects/ teams at the college level entrepreneurship initiatives.
– Collaborative mindset and a knack to constantly learn.
– Experience in using modern tech tools in addition to basic office suites. A tech savvy/ enthusiast with good know-how of tools that helps optimize work. Ability to work as part of a team and liaise with several stakeholders in a friendly and professional demeanor.
– The candidate is expected to have a good understanding of Tamil Nadu, Indian and global Startup landscapes. They are expected to have exceptional interpersonal skills and entrepreneur friendly attitude along with a deep understanding of key subjects that spread across the startup lifecycle.
– Candidates are expected to have good proficiency in Tamil and English.
|1. Project Associate – Rs.25,000 to Rs. 50,000/-|
The recruitment process will begin with resume screening and shortlisting, followed by technical round and HR interviews by the selection committee. Interviews will be in person at Chennai and will be conducted in English/ Tamil.
How to apply:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the TANSIM website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://startuptn.in/ from 03.12.2022 to 18.12.2022 @ 05.00 PM. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||03.12.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||18.12.2022 @ 05.00 PM|