State Government Jobs- Tamilnadu- NHM TN Consultant Recruitment 2022– NHM TN invites Online applications for recruitment of 06 Consultant Posts. Apply before 05 June 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NHM TN Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1. Consultant –
– A Medical Graduate (MBBS), Dental Graduate (BDS), AYUSH Graduate and ParaMedical Graduates with Post Graduate Degree in Public Health, Community Health, Preventive and Social Medicine, Epidemiology or equivalent.
– Previous work experience at the National/State/Districts level or in any Government Organisations will be an advantage.
– A minimum of 1 (One) year post qualification experience is desirable for Medical Graduates (MBBS) and a minimum of 2 (Two) years post qualification experience is desirable for non – MBBS (BDS & AYUSH) and a minimum of 3(Three) years post qualification experience is desirable for non – MBBS (Para-Medical & others) graduates in Health Systems Research or in Planning and Implementation of service delivery.
– Demonstrated experience in planning and strategy development with policy and / or demonstrated experience in operationalizing health programme at field level / working in strengthening district level health systems.
– Published work in the area of health systems or public health is preferable.
– Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point; any other computerized statistical/analytical package is highly desirable.
– Good oral presentation and writing skills.
– Demonstrated managerial skills and be able to lead a team.
|1. Consultant – Not above 45 years|
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NHM TN official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Consultant – Rs. 47,500 to Rs. 60,000/-|
NHM TN may follow the following process to select the candidates.
How to apply:
Candidates are requested to click on the Google Form link https://bit.ly/3lAujNZ and fill in all the details by 5pm on 5th of June 2022. Applications submitted in other formats will not be accepted.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||27.05.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||05.06.2022|