State Government Jobs- Tamilnadu- Madras University Recruitment 2022 – Madras University has released the official notification for the 1 Project Fellow job vacancy in Chennai. Apply before 14 February 2022.
Currently, Madras University recruits 1 candidate to fill the following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the Madras University current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in Madras University.
|Project Fellow||One Year (Extendable depending on performance)||1 Post|
Madras University requires M.Sc candidates to apply for their Project Fellow notification 2022. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
The Salary is given for Project Fellow – M.Sc., General Chemistry
Madras University has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
Project Fellow – Rs.18,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Madras University used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
How to apply:
To apply for a Madras University recruitment 2022, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit Madras University official website.
- Go to Madras University careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Project Fellow job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Project Fellow job.
- Find Madras University online application form and download it.
- Fill the application form and send it.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application.
- Take print your application form for future use.
|E-Mail Address||Postal Address|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||The Assistant Professor, Department of Inorganic Chemistry, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai600 025.|