State Government Jobs- Tamilnadu-Bharathidasan University Project Assistant (Accounts) Recruitment 2022- Bharathidasan University invites applications for recruitment of 01 Project Assistant (Accounts) Posts. Apply before 16 September 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the temporary position of Project Assistant (Accounts) to work in the Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan (RUSA 2.0) sponsored thematic research project “Component 10 : Research, Innovation and Quality Improvement” – Social Sciences in the RUSA Secretariat, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli -620 024.
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Project Assistant (Accounts)||01|
– P.G. degree in Commerce/Management with first class (minimum of 60 % marks) / CGPA 6.1 and above
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in accounts & digitalization of files
– Good communication skills, and Typing higher (both English & Tamil)
– Good knowledge in DTP works with knowledge on bookkeeping and Accountancy.
– Competent in file work, maintenance, write note order etc.
Age Limit: Upper age limit 28 years (Relaxation in age: 5 years for SC/ ST)
Fellowship: Rs. 14,000/-pm (consolidated)
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
How to apply:
Highly qualified and interested candidates are invited to submit an application in the prescribed format with copies of all mark statements & academic credentials in a sealed envelope to the address given below (the soft copy of the application should be e-mailed to. email@example.com
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||12.09.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||16.09.2022|