State Government Jobs- Tamilnadu- Anna University Recruitment 2022– Anna University invites applications for recruitment of 04 Project Scientist (Water Resources), Project Associate – II (Water Resources), Project Associate – II (Agriculture Ecosystem), Project Associate – II (Coastal Ecosystem) Posts. Apply before 19 April 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Anna University Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No of Posts|
|1.||Project Scientist (Water Resources)||01|
|2.||Project Associate – II (Water Resources)||01|
|3.||Project Associate – II (Agriculture Ecosystem)||01|
|4.||Project Associate – II (Coastal Ecosystem)||01|
|1. Project Scientist (Water Resources) –
Essential: PhD in Climate Change and Water Resource Management having adequate experience in running SWAT/MIKE at Basin level
|2. Project Associate – II (Water Resources) –
Essential: M.Tech/M.E on Water Resources Engineering/ Management/Integrated Water Resource Management with adequate experience in running SWAT/MIKE at Basin level
|3. Project Associate – II (Agriculture Ecosystem) –
Essential: M.Sc. Agriculture/Agronomy/Agro Meteorology or Equivalent Degree with strong experience in DSSAT Software
|4. Project Associate – II (Coastal Ecosystem) –
Essential: M.E./M.Tech/M.Sc Coastal management/ M.Sc. Marine Biology/Zoology/Botany with I year of experience in Remote Sensing and Sea Level Rise Modelling
|1. Project Scientist (Water Resources) – Rs.60000/-|
|2. Project Associate – II (Water Resources) – Rs.50000/-|
|3. Project Associate – II (Agriculture Ecosystem) – Rs.50000/-|
|4. Project Associate – II (Coastal Ecosystem) – Rs.50000/-|
– Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
How to apply:
– Eligible and interested candidates are requested to submit the filled application form along with bio-data, copies of degree certificates, experience evidences, copies of research publications if any and a concept note stating the need and objective of the relevant climate change research sector for the post which the applicant is applying. The complete application must be received on or before 19.04.2022 by post to “The Director, Centre for Climate Change and Disaster Management, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025”.
– Application form should be neatly typed or handwritten
– Enclose self-attested photocopies of relevant certificates / proofs wherever necessary.
– The envelope containing the application should be superscripted with “CCCDM/DIR/Recruitment/Project staff/2022”
– Write the Name of the post applied for on top of the envelope
– For every post separate application is to be submitted.
– Full address, name of the district and pin code should be clearly mentioned in the envelope.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||07.04.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||19.04.2022|