State Government Jobs- Tamilnadu- Anna University Recruitment 2021– Anna University invites applications for recruitment of 08 Clerical Assistant, Peon, Driver, Application Programmer & Professional Assistant Posts. Apply before 03 December 2021.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Anna University Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No of Posts|
|5.||Application Programmer (Junior)||01|
|6.||Application Programmer (Senior)||01|
|1. Professional Assistant-I – B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science / IT)|
|2. Clerical Assistant – Any Degree (Arts & Science) and Typewriting English in lower grade with knowledge in MS office|
|3. Peon – VIII Pass|
|4. Driver – VIII Pass with Driving License + 3 years experience in four wheeler driving.|
|5. Application Programmer (Junior) – B.E – 1 st class (ICE/Electrical)/MCA/ MSc (CSc/IT/Software Engg) + 2 years experience in the relevant field|
|6. Application Programmer (Senior) – B.E / M.E – 1 st class (ICE/Electrical) / MCA/ MSc (CSc/ IT/Software Engg) + 5 years experience in the relevant field|
|For Application Programmer (Senior / Junior)
1. Proficiency in Web Design, Web Application Development using PHP, AJAX, JQUERY, Postgre SQL, MYSQL.
2. Proficiency in Database Management and Linux Server Administration.
3. Minimum 2 years of experience for Application Programmer (Junior) and minimum 5 years of experience for Application Programmer (Senior) in the above said technical areas.
1. Knowledge of PHP frameworks, PHOTOSHOP, DREAMWEAVER or other web design / development tools.
2. Experience in Systems / Network/Server Administration.
3. Knowledge in MYSQL and Postgres database management systems.
|For Professional Assistant I
– Proficiency in Web Design, Web Application Development using PHP, MYSQL.
– Minimum 1 year experience in Web Design, Web Application Development in PHP.
For Clerical Assistant
– Typewriting English in lower grade with knowledge in MS Office
|SI No||Name of Post||Salary/Wages|
|5.||Application Programmer (Junior)||Rs. 25,000 – 30,000/-|
|6.||Application Programmer (Senior)||Rs.30,000 -40,000/-|
– Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the written test after scrutinizing the applications.
– The actual date, time of the written test and venue will be intimated by email or by telephone to the shortlisted candidates.
How to apply:
– Eligible candidates may send their applications in the enclosed format along with the self attested photocopies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post on or before 03.12.2021.
– Duly filled in application along with self attested photocopies of relevant certificates should be sent to the address “The Director, Centre for Research, Anna University, Chennai- 600 025”. Last date for the receipt of the application is 03.12.2021.
– Application form should be neatly typed or handwritten
– Enclose self attested photocopies of relevant certificates / proofs wherever necessary.
– Write the Name of the post on top of the envelope.
– For every post separate application is to be submitted.
– Full address, name of the district and pin code should be clearly mentioned in the envelope.