State Government Jobs- Tamilnadu- Anna University Project Assistant Recruitment 2022– Anna University invites applications for recruitment of 07 Project Assistant Posts. Apply before 16 December 2022.
Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Anna University, Chennai Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Essential Qualification : Any Bachelor degree (Arts and Science)
– Knowledge in Computer and its relevant courses
– Typewriting in English Excellent Communication skills in English and Hindi
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test / interview after scrutinizing the applications
- The date and time of written test / interview will be informed later to the candidates by email only.
- In case there are more number of applicants, a written test will be conducted to short list / select the candidates for interview.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to apply through online (cfdt.annauniv.edu) and send the hardcopy of the application along with the detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), photo copies of all documents (self attested) necessary to substantiate credentials in the CV addressed to the Director, Centre for Sponsored Research and Consultancy, Anna University, Chennai 600025 on or before 16.12.2022 (05.00 pet) in a cover superscribed as below
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01.12.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||16.12.2022 @ 05.00 PM|