State Government Jobs- Tamilnadu- Anna University Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2022– Anna University invites applications for recruitment of 01 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts. Apply before 31 March 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Anna University Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||01|
B.E/B.Tech., in Civil Engineering/Chemical Engineering and M.E/M.Tech., in Environmental Engineering/Environmental Management or Equivalent. Selected through a process described through any one of the following:
a) Selected through National Eligibility Tests CSIR/UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE. OR
b) Selected through National Level Examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.,
1. Candidates having knowledge and experience in Analysis of Water and Wastewater, Photocatalysis, membrane separation, handling of analytical equipment.
2. A strong commitment and motivation to pursue research in the subject area and having good communication skills.
Salary Details: Rs. 31000 + HRA
- Short-listed candidates will be called for written test* and interview. No TA/DA will be given to candidates for attending the interview.
- The date and time of written test and interview will be informed later to the candidates by email only. Candidates should appear for interview along with their original certificates and other relevant documents.
- Selected candidate is also permitted to register for Ph.D. programme in Anna University, Chennai.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send the filled-in application form (as per format attached) with scanned self-attested photocopies of educational qualifications, date of birth certificate, any other experience certificates, Mark sheets, evidence of any other academic credentials such as GATE/NET/Equivalent National Level Examinations qualified, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st March, 2022 by 5.30 pm.