State Government Jobs- State Level Police Recruitment Board Assam, Guwahati invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up of 306 existing vacancies in the rank of Sub-Inspector of Police (Un-armed Branch) in Assam Police. The last date for submission of online applications is 9th January 2022.
Name of the Post
Sub-Inspector of Police (Un-armed Branch)
* 20 to 26 years as on 1st July 2021.
* Candidate must born on or before 01-07-2001 and on or after 01-07-1995.
* The Upper Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC, ST (P), ST (H) and 03 years for OBC / MOBC.
Pay Scale: ₹ 14600 – 60500 with Grade Pay ₹ 8700/- (Pay Band II) and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
* Candidates must be Indian citizens, permanent resident of Assam.
* Candidates must register his/ her name with a local Employment Exchange in Assam.
* Candidates must speak Assamese or any other state language fluently.
* Graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College / Institutions affiliated to a recognized University.
* Physical Standards Tests (PST)
* Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
* Written Examination
How to Apply: Online Applications must be submitted online through SLPRB website (slprbassam.in) from 10th December 2021. The last date for registration of online applications is 09/01/2022.
The Candidates must follow the following steps during submission of online application:-
* Register in the Portal using valid mobile number.
* After successful registration candidates will get an Assam Police Recruitment ID.
* Candidates will have to apply for any posts advertised through SLPRB during the year 2021-2022 by logging in with this ID.
* Candidates will register their profile in the application portal once for all. However, the candidature of those candidates will be cancelled who generate multiple recruitment ID.
To apply for this job please visit slprbassam.in.