State Government Jobs- Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Patiala invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 353 Posts of Veterinary officer (Group-A) in the Department of Animal Husbandry, fisheries and Dairy Development, Government of Punjab. The last date for filling online application forms is 10th December 2021.
Punjab Public Service Commission
Name of the Post
Veterinary officer (Group-A)
* 18 to 37 years as on 01/01/2021.
* Age Relaxation as per Punjab Government Rules.
Pay Scale: ₹ 47600/- Per month Initial Pay
* Should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a University recognized by the Veterinary Council of India.
* Should be registered with the Punjab Veterinary Council.
* Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential.
* Written Competitive Examination
* ₹ 750/- for SC / ST of all states and BC of Punjab state only.
* ₹ 500/- for PWD, EWS, Ex-Serviceman of Punjab state only.
* ₹ 1500/- for all others.
* The fee must be submitted through any Branch of State Bank of India only.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online only by filling online application form through PPSC Official website (ppsc.gov.in). The Candidates are advised to fill their details in the online application form carefully e.g., Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category for post, Qualification, Experience, Photo & Signature, Category for fee, etc. The last date for registration of online applications is 10/12/2021 up to 23:59 Hours.
To apply for this job please visit drive.google.com.