State Government Jobs- OPSC Recruitment 2021-22: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites online applications from the prospective candidates for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Director (Law) in Group B of Odisha Secretariat Service under Home Department. The last date for submission of online applications is 31st December 2021.
Name of Post
Assistant Director (Law)
* 23 to 35 years as on 1st Day of January 2021.
* i.e., he / she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1986 and not later than 1st January 1998.
* Age Relaxation – 05 years for SEBC / ST / SC / Women and Ex-Servicemen and 10 years for PwD.
Pay Scale: ₹ 44,900/- in Level 10, Cell-1
* Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university.
* Knowledge in Computer Application.
* Written Examination – 360 Marks
* Skill Test in Computer Application (Practical) – 40 Marks
* Viva Voce Test – 50 Marks
* ₹ 500/- only for General and OBC category candidates.
* No fee for SC, ST of Odisha and PwD.
* The candidates are required to make online payment of applicable Exam Fee through OPSC Portal using Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
How to Apply: Eligible Interested candidates should apply online through OPSC Online Application Portal from 26th November 2021. The last date for registration of online applications is 24/12/2021.