State Government Jobs- OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021-22: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites online applications from prospective candidates for recruitment of Insurance Medical Officer in Group A (Junior Branch) of Odisha Employees’ State Insurance Medical Services Cadre under Labour and ESI Department. The last date for registration of online applications is 13th December 2021.
Name of the Post
Insurance Medical Officer
* 21 to 32 years as on 1st day of January 2021.
* i.e., he / she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1989 and not later than 1st January 2000.
* Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC, ST, Women, SEBC and Ex-Servicemen and 10 years for PwD.
Pay Scale: ₹ 56100/- in Level 12, Cell 1
* MBBS or equivalent degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
* Must have a valid Registration Certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Rules, 1965.
* Must have possessed the required Conversion Certificates recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) in case of candidate having degree from Universities of Foreign Countries.
* The candidate must be a citizen of India.
* The candidate must able to speak, read and write Odia.
* A Candidate, who has more than one spouse living will not be eligible for appointment.
* ₹ 500/- only for General / OBC category candidates.
* No fee for SC, ST of Odisha and PwD candidates.
* The candidates are required to make Online payment mode.
Selection Process: Written Examination / Document Verification.
How to Apply: Eligible Interested candidates must apply online through OPSC Official website (opsc.gov.in) from 12th November 2021. The last date for submission of online applications is 13/12/2021 up to 11:59 PM.
To apply for this job please visit drive.google.com.