State Government Jobs- Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites online applications from the prospective candidates for recruitment to the posts of Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) under Science Streams in Group ‘B’ State Service for the Newly created 10 numbers of Kalinga Model Residential School (KMRSs) and the Biju Pattnaik Adarsha Bidyalaya under SC and ST Development Departments. The last date for submission of online applications is 16th December 2021.
Name of Post
Post Graduate Teachers under Science Streams
Subject wise Vacancies:
* Physics – 12
* Chemistry – 12
* Biology – 12
* Mathematics – 12
* Computer Science – 10
* 21 to 32 years as on 1st Day of January 2021.
* i.e., he / she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1989 and not later than 1st January 2000.
* Age Relaxation – 05 years for SEBC / ST / SC / Women and Ex-Servicemen and 10 years for PwD.
Pay Scale: ₹ 44,900/- in Level 10, Cell-1
* A Candidate must be a Master’s Degree (Post Graduate) in the subject concerned from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate (OR)
* Must have possessed 02 years integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education NCERT in the concerned subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
* B.Ed. or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent with B.E. from a recognized university.
* Written Examination (Objective Type – Multiple Choice Questions)
* Viva Voce Test – 50 Marks
* ₹ 500/- only for General and OBC category candidates.
* No fee for SC, ST of Odisha and PwD.
* The candidates are required to make online payment of applicable Exam Fee through OPSC Portal using Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
How to Apply: Eligible Interested candidates should apply online through OPSC Online Application Portal from 17th November 2021. The last date for registration of online applications is 16/12/2021.