State Government Jobs- Odisha- OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 2022– OSSC invites Online applications for recruitment of 140 Junior Assistant Posts. Apply before 31 January 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
OSSC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1. Junior Assistant – Candidates must have passed +3 in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or possess such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge of Computer Skills as on the last date of submission of online application form are eligible to apply for the post.|
Age Limit: (As on 01.01.2021)
|SI No||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1.||Junior Assistant||21-32 years|
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through OSSC official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Junior Assistant – Rs. 13,300/-|
OSSC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Nil|
|Note: The applicants shall pay the Application Fee as indicated in the Table Above through Online Payment Mode Only.|
How to apply:
- The applicants have to go through the Detail Advertisement before filling up the online application form.
- Aspirants have to apply online using the official website of the Commission www.ossc.gov.in.
- All eligible candidates have to register themselves by clicking on “APPLY ONLINE” button in the Home page ofthe Commission’s website www.ossc.gov.in.
- Those candidates who are applying for the first time have to register for the post by clicking on “NEW USER” button shown on the screen. On submitting the registration form a User Id and Password will be generated.
- On clicking “New user” or “Registered User” instruction for filling up the Online Registration/ Re-registration and filling up the online Application Forms shall appear on the computer screen. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding for filling up the online Application Form.
- Step by step procedure for registration/re-registration can be viewed by clicking on “Instruction to fill up Online Application Form”.
To apply for this job please visit www.ossc.gov.in.