Other Jobs- KVK Amravati Recruitment 2022 www.kvkghatkhed.org: Shramsafalya Foundation, Amravati’s Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Amravati I invites applications for the post of Driver and Supporting Staff positions under plan scheme of Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Amravati I, Maharashtra State. The last date for receipt of application will be 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employments Newspaper dated 18th June 2022 Issue. Last date will be 18 July 2022.
Name of the Post
No of Vacancy
Driver / T-1 (Tractor Driver)
Supporting Staff Grade – I
* Driver: Not more than 30 years.
* Supporting Staff: Not more than 25 years.
* Age Relaxation SC/ ST/ OBC and PH Candidates as per government rules.
* Driver: PB-1 ₹ 5200 – 20200 + GP ₹ 2000/-
* Supporting Staff: PB-1 ₹ 5200 – 20200 + GP ₹ 1800/-
(1) Matriculations pass qualification from a recognized board.
(2) Possession of a valid and appropriate driving license from prescribed Government Authority (The candidate will have to pass the practical skill test to be taken by an appropriate Committee of Institute/ Hqrs.)
(1) Matriculation or equivalents pass (OR) ITI pass.
Selection Process: Interview.
* A Demand Draft (DD) from Nationalized Bank of ₹ 500/- as processing fees drawn in favor of Senior Scientist and Head, Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Ghatkhed, Amravati payable at Indian bank, Camp branch, Amravati (IFS Code No. IDIB000A613).
* SC/ ST and women candidates are exempted from paying processing fee.
How to Apply:
Application form in the prescribed format. Duly signed application along with self attested copy of certificates including proof for date of birth & self attested photo affixed in the application should be addressed to “The Chairman, Shramsafalya Foundation’s, KRISHI VIGYAN KENDRA, Amravati I, Near Tapovaneshwar Temple, Post Pohara, Tq. & Dist. Amravati-444904 by post only. The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post of _________”.
The last date for receipt of application will be 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment Newspaper dated 18th June 2022 Issue (i.e. Last date will be 18/07/2022).