State Government Jobs- Kerala- IIITM Kerala Recruitment 2021 – Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (IIITM Kerala) has released the official notification for 4 Engineer, Intern job vacancies. Apply before 12 November 2021.
Currently, Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (IIITM Kerala) recruits 4 candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the IIITM Kerala current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management.
IIITM Kerala requires M.E, M.Tech candidates to apply for their Engineer, Intern notification 2021. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
|Engineer||M.Tech/M.E. degree in CSE/ECE/AI|
|Research Intern||M.Tech students are currently in the first or second year of the program. Hands-on experience in machine learning/deep learning projects will be given preference.|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Engineer – Chip Design||40 years|
|Research Intern – chip design||50 years|
IIITM Kerala has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
|Engineer||₹ 25,000 Per Month|
|Research Intern||₹ 8,480 Per Month|
IIITM Kerala used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply:
To apply for a IIITM Kerala recruitment 2021, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit IIITM Kerala official website.
- Go to IIITM Kerala careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Engineer, Intern job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Engineer, Intern job.
- Find IIITM Kerala online application form link
- Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use.