State Government Jobs- Bihar Head Teacher Recruitment 2022: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), Government of Bihar state invites online applications from eligible Bihar state candidates for the post of Head Teachers in Primary Schools Schools under Education Department, Government of Bihar. The last date for submission of online applications is 22nd April 2022.
Name of Post
No of Vacancies
Age Limit: As per Advertisement.
Monthly Salary: ₹ 30,500/- per month
* Must be a citizen of India and resident of the State of Bihar.
* Degree of graduation from any recognized university with having minimum 50% marks. 5% relaxation shall be given in the minimum prescribed marks to the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ EBC/ BC/ Differently able/ female and EWS.
* Having qualified D.El.Ed/ B.Tech / B.Ed./ B.A.Ed/ B. Sc.Ed/ B.L.Ed.
* Having qualified Teachers Eligibility Test for those teachers who have been appointed in the year 2012 or on wards and Those Teachers who have been appointed before 2012 must be qualified efficiency Examination.
* Having minimum 08 Years of regular service as basic grade teacher of Panchayat Elementary teacher urban Elementary Teacher under Panchayat Raj Institutions and Urban Local Body Institutions.
* Graduate teacher of Panchayati Raj Institutions or Urban bodies institutions whose services are confirmed.
* Written Examination
* Personal Interview (If required)
* ₹ 750/- for General category candidates.
* ₹ 200/- for Reserved category candidates.
* The fee payment will be made through online payment mode only.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are required to apply online through BPSC Online Application Portal (onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in) from 28th March 2022. The last date for registration of online applications is 22/04/2022.