Railway Jobs- KRCL Recruitment 2021– KRCL invites Online applications for recruitment of KRCL Diploma Apprentice Posts. Apply before 22 November 2021.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
KRCL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Discipline||No. of Post|
|1.||B.E Civil Engineering Engineering||30|
|2.||B.E Electrical Engineering||30|
|3.||B.E Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||18|
|4.||B.E Mechanical Engineering||09|
|5.||Diploma in Civil Engineering||24|
|6.||Diploma in Electrical Engineering||28|
|A. Category- I Graduate Apprentices:- The candidate must have passed full time regular B.E in the listed fields from recognized Board/University.
B. Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:- The candidate must have passed full time regular Diploma in the listed fields from State Board of Technical Education/Recognized Board/University.
For both the above categories, the total maximum marks and total marks obtained for all years/semesters will be summed up to arrive at an aggregate percentage. No rounding off will be done and no weightage will be given to any particular semester/year.
i. BE(Electrical): Four years bachelor degree in i)Electrical/Electronics & Power Engineering or ii)Combination of any sub stream of Basics streams of Electrical from recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE.
ii. BE(Mechanical): Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical /Industrial / Automobile /Production Engineering from a Recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE.
iii. BE(S&T): Four Years Bachelor’s Degree in i) Electrical/ Electronics/ Information technology/Communication Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science/ Computer engineering or MSC electronics Or ii) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics/Information Technology/Communication engineering from recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE.
iv. BE(Civil): Four years Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University /Institute approved by AICTE.
v. Diploma(Civil): Full time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering from university/Institute recognized by AICTE.
vi. Diploma(Electrical): Full time regular Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics & Power Engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics from recognized university/ Institute.
No additional weightage will be given to the candidate who possesses higher qualification along with above minimum essential qualification.
Age Limit: 18-25 years as on 01.10.2021 (DOB between 01.10.1994 to 01.10.2003). There will be upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC-NCL candidates.
|For Graduate Apprentices – Rs.4984/-p.m.|
|For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs.3542/- p.m.|
Candidates applying for training have to pay the prescribed processing fee as per their category detailed below:
|Sr. No.||Candidate Category||Fee|
|1.||For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below as Sr no. 2 (Non Refundable)||Rs.100/-|
|2.||For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Female/ minorities/ Economically Weaker Section /Physically handicapped.||Nil|
|Mode of Payment of Processing Fee: Online only.|
- The candidates will be selected for training on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the Notification. The merit list will be prepared based on the percentage of marks obtained at the time of acquiring of BE or Diploma in relevant field.
- The panel will be on the basis of aggregate percentage of marks obtained at the time of acquiring BE or Diploma in relevant field.
- In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
- Candidates equaling to 1.5 times the no. of seats notified shall be called for document verification.
How to apply:
- Candidate shall fill in application only through the link provided on the official website of KRCL.
- The candidates shall have to apply online on https://konkanrailway.com/ under the Quick Links → Engagement of Trainee Apprentices under Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act, 1973
Registration with Apprenticeship Portal: Candidates are required to register themselves on online with the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme portal at www.mhrdnats.gov.in or any other relevant portal for the same. Candidates without a valid approved NATS ID will be rejected at the time of document verification.