Railway Jobs- Government of India, Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) invites applications for recruitment post of Registrar for fill up 01 vacancy on deputation / transfer basis in Railway Claims Tribunal (RCT). Apply within 60 days from the date of advertisement. Last date will be 30 November 2021.
Ministry of Railways
No of Vacancy
* Not exceed 56 years as on closing date.
* Age Relaxation as per GoI Rules.
Pay Scale: ₹ 18400 – 500 – 22400/- (Level 14 of 7th CPC)
* Officers of the Central (including Railways) State Government High Courts.
* Holding analogous posts on a regular basis.
* Degree in Law.
* Minimum 10 years relevant experience.
Application Fee: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Eligible officials apply in prescribed application format. Completed applications should be addressed to Shri Shiv Nath Jha, Under Secretary / Service Matters (SM), Railway Board, Room No. 211 (A), Rail Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001″ within 60 days (i.e. Last date will be 30/11/2021).
To apply for this job please visit drive.google.com.