Railway Jobs- Central Railway Cultural Quota Recruitment 2022– Central Railway invites Online applications for recruitment of 02 Cultural Quota Posts. Apply before 12 December 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Central Railway Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||level||No of Posts|
|1.||Hindustani Light Vocal (Male)||01|
|2.||One post of either of
a) Hindustani Instrument Player (Sitar/ Sarod/ Saarangi) or
b) Western Instrument Player (Guitar/ Key Board Synthesizer/ Flutist)
|A) Academic Qualification:
Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% Marks inthe aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen. OR
Passed Matriculation plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship OR
Passed Matriculation plus ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT
Note: 1. Diploma in Engineering will not be considered as an alternative higher Qualification.
Note: 2. Persons if appointed to the category of Clerk- cum- Typist should acquire Typing proficiency of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi within a period of two years from the date of appointment and till such time their appointments to this category will be provisional.
B) Essential Professional Qualification: Possession of Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Music/dance/drama etc. from Govt. Recognized Institutes.
C) Desirable Qualification:
1. Experience in the field and performance given on AIR (Air India Radio) / Doordarshan ect.
2. Prizes won at National Level.
|18 to 30 (for UR) Plus 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC|
|– The lower and upper age limit will be reckoned on 01/01/2023. The upper age limit is relaxable as under, subject to submission of requisite certificates.
– By 5 years for SC/ST Candidates. 3.3 By 3 years for OBC candidates.
– For Ex-Servicemen up to the extent of service rendered in Defence + 3 years, provided they have put in more than 6 months service after attestation.
– By 5 years for candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1/1/1980 to 31/02/1989.
– By 10 years for UR persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), 13 years for OBC Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and 15 years for SC and ST Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD).
– Upper age limit in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from husband but not remarried shall be 35 years for Unreserved, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates.
– For those working in Quasi-Administrative Offices of the Railway organization such as Railway Canteens, Co-operative Societies and Institutions, the relaxation in upper age limit will be upto the length of service rendered in broken spells subject to maximum of 5 years. For serving Casual Labour and Substitutes, applying for Level-2, the upper age limit will be upto 40 years for UR candidates, 45 years for SC/ST candidates and 43 years for OBC candidates, provided they have put in a minimum of 3 years service (continuous or in broken spells)
– For Course Completed Act Apprentices (CCAA), applying for Level-1 posts, age limit will be 33 years for UR candidates, 36 years for OBC candidates and 38 years for SC/ST candidates plus extent of Apprentice Training undergone by them under the Apprentice Act, 1961, subject to maximum of three (3) years.
– The date of birth of candidates should be between the dates given below (both days inclusive)
Central Railway may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|For all candidates except those mentioned in sub-Para (ii) below||Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five Hundred Only), with a provision of refunding Rs 400/- (Rs Four Hundred Only) to those who are found eligible as per notification and actually appear in the Trial. After deducting bank charges|
|For candidates belonging to SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with Disability/ Women/ Minorities* and Economic Backward Class**||Rs. 250/- (Rs. Two Hundred Fifty Only) with a provision of refunding the same to those who are found eligible as per notification and actually appear in the Trial. After deducting bank charges
Candidates in this category should check their eligibility thoroughly before applying.
Fee in respect of candidates who are ineligible, but still apply, shall not be refunded
|Note: The applicants shall pay the Application Fee as indicated in the Table Above through Online Payment Mode Only.|
How to apply:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the Central Railway website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://rrccr.com/ from 28.11.2022 at 10.00 Hrs to 12.12.2022 at 18.00 Hrs. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||28.11.2022 at 10.00 Hrs|
|Last date for Submission of Application||12.12.2022 at 18.00 Hrs|