Public Sector Banks- SIDBI Recruitment 2021 – Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has released the official notification for 30 Tech Lead job vacancies. Apply before 21 November 2021.
Currently, Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) recruits 30 candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the SIDBI current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in Small Industries Development Bank of India.
Period of Contract
The term of the contract would initially be for a period of three years, extendable, at sole discretion of the Bank, for a further period of up to two years. The contract can be terminated at one months’ notice on either side or salary and allowances (if any) in lieu thereof
SIDBI requires Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, MCA candidates to apply for their Tech Lead notification 2021. you can verify it on the official notification itself.
Experience – At least 3-5 years of experience with Information Technology.
kindly refer to the latest SIDBI Recruitment Notification 2021.
SIDBI has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
|Name of the Post||CTC Per Annum|
|J2EE Junior Developer||8 to 12 Lakh|
|J2EE Senior Developer||14 to 17 Lakh|
|Technical Lead||20 to 25 Lakh|
|J2EE Technical Lead||20 to 25 Lakh|
|DevOps Lead||27 to 30 Lakh|
|Technical Architect||30 to 35 Lakh|
|Technical Program Manager||35 to 40 Lakh|
SIDBI used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such
candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
- Wait List: SIDBI reserves the right to draw wait lists of candidates in different Grades and consider such wait listed candidate(s) for meeting actual requirement.
How to apply:
To apply for a SIDBI recruitment 2021, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit SIDBI official website.
- Go to SIDBI careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Tech Lead job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Tech Lead job.
- Find SIDBI online application form and download it.
- Fill the application form and send it.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application.
- Take print your application form for future use.