Public Sector Banks- Repco Home Finance Limited Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 2022– RHFL invites Online applications for recruitment of Assistant Manager (Band-1) Posts. Apply before 07 December 2021.
Repco Home Finance Limited
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
RHFL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
Post Code: ASSISTANT MANAGER – MAHA/MP/GUJ/RAJ/WB/TN/AP/TEL/KAR – NOV 2021
|SI No||Name of Posts|
|1.||Assistant Manager (Band-1)|
|1. Assistant Manager (Band-1) –
a. Any Graduation (10+2+3), with minimum 50% marks preferably B.Com from a UGC recognized University. Graduates from Open University (distance education) will not be considered.
b. Fluency in respective regional language Hindi, Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada as applicable (read, write & speak) besides English is must. Working knowledge of Hindi will be an added advantage.
c. Early joining will be preferred.
d. For recruitment in all cadres, candidates (internal applying for lateral entry / external) having ongoing disciplinary action against them at the time of applying for the position or having been punished under disciplinary proceedings in last 5 years will not be considered eligible. All appointments are subject to satisfactory reference / background verification.
e. No request for transfer would be considered for a period of 3 years.
Profile: Overall branch operations including business sourcing and recovery. Job profile will be allotted based on Company’s requirement and selected candidate’s skill set/ aptitude.
Other Eligibility Condition:
Age Limit: i. Age not exceeding 28 years as on 01-11-2021 (relaxation generally up to 30 years can be considered based on commensurate relevant prior experience)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant prior experience is mandatory.
iii. Preference will be given for experience in HFCs/ Banks/ FIs in Home Loan.
- Possession of Two Wheeler with license is preferred.
- Eligible internal candidates of Repco Group of institutions, NOC from the competent authority has to be obtained before applying for the above position.
|CTC per annum starting from Rs.4.00 lakhs (approx.) as per Company Policy. Higher salary can be considered based on prior experience/performance in the recruitment process at the discretion of the Management.|
– The candidate shortlisted based on eligibility criteria will be considered for further selection process. The selection process will initially consist of ONLINE TEST – Objective Type on Numerical Ability, Knowledge of English, Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation, General and Financial Awareness (about Housing Finance and Financial System, Repco Home Finance Limited), etc. The entire selection process will be conducted in English only. The candidates shortlisted based on written test performance will be called for further selection process.
– Candidates Should Take Up The Online Test From Their Location (Anywhere) And To Take Up The Test, Desktop/ Laptop With Webcam and Microphone Facility and Uninterupted High Speed Internet Are Required.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
An application of Rs. 250/- has to be paid by the applicant to the following bank account:
Beneficiary Name: Repco Home Finance Limited
Account Number: RHFBHR_ _ _ _ _ _NAME (RHFBHR followed by 6 digits Application ID and first 4 letters of candidate name). This will be indicated to the applicant while filling up the application form. This will be a unique number for each application and shall not be shared with others.
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Account Type: Current Account
IFSC Code: ICIC0000106
Branch: CMS Hub
Recruitment fee shall be paid through any one of the following modes:
– NEFT/ IMPS Payment (Through Net banking of any bank except ICICI Bank net banking) NEFT/ IMPS Payment (In person – Through Branches Other than ICICI Bank)
– ICICI Net banking (Add payee – ICICI Bank Virtual payee option)
Note: Candidates are strictly advised not to visit any ICICI bank branches for fee payment. Cash payment will not be accepted at any branch of ICICI Bank.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates are requested to apply on or before 05.00 PM on 7th December 2021 (Tuesday) through the link provided below the notification (Apply Button). Applications sent in any other mode/ format will not be considered.