Public Sector Banks- KVB Sales & Service Associates Recruitment 2022– KVB invites Online applications for recruitment of Sales & Service Associate Posts. Apply before 31 January 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
The Karur Vysya Bank Limited, a leading Private Sector Bank in India invites online applications for appointment of Sales & Service Associate (on contract) from the qualified candidates.
|SI No||Name of Posts|
|1.||Sales & Service Associate|
Educational Qualification: (As on 31.12.2021)
|a. Any candidate who has completed Under Graduate Degree under regular course from a college affiliated to a recognized University with 50% of marks and above.
b. Any Degree obtained through Correspondence or Open University is not eligible.
c) If the percentage of marks is in CGPA mode, the same should be converted into equivalent percentage.
d) Candidates should be conversant in Local language where he is posted
e) Candidates should have working knowledge in English
f) Candidates should possess a valid driving license and a two wheeler in his name
g) Candidates with minimum 1 year experience in sale of BFSI products is preferred
Age Limit: (As on 31.12.2021)
|1. Sales & Service Associate – Minimum 21 years & Maximum 28 years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through KVB official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1) The selected candidates will be appointed on contract basis for a period of one year initially and the salary would be on consolidated basis in the range of Rs.15,000 to Rs.18,000/- depending upon the candidate experience and place of posting.
2) Apart from the salary, there are no other benefits.
3) Candidates selected are liable to be posted / placed as per the administrative requirements and discretion of the Bank.
- Screening of Candidates will be done by conducting personal interview
- Candidates will be called for Personal Interview (Date of Interview and Venue will be informed by the Bank to the individual candidates through registered e-mail only).
- Depending upon the number of vacancies, the Bank reserves the right to call for Personal Interview.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.kvb.co.in (Careers page) . No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form) and mobile number is to be kept active. Bank may send call letters for interview to the registered e-mail ID only.
Candidates thereafter, open the link available in careers page “Recruitment of Sales & Service Associate (on contract) to apply for online application form.