Public Sector Banks- Federal Bank Officer in Junior Management Grade I Recruitment 2022– Federal Bank invites Online applications for recruitment of Officer in Junior Management Grade I Posts. Apply before 27 November 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Federal Bank Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts|
|1.||Officer in Junior Management Grade I|
|– Graduates or Post-Graduates in Agriculture from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India or approved by AICTE.
– Candidates should have a minimum aggregate of 60% or above throughout in Class X, Class XII, Graduation and Post-Graduation (if applicable).
– The place of domicile of the candidates should be in any of the States of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu or Telangana.
• Candidates who are passing out Graduation or Post-Graduation in Agriculture in the current academic year (2022-2023) and satisfying the above eligibility criteria are also eligible to participate in the selection process if they have cleared all the papers of previous years / semesters of the qualifying examination with aggregate of 60% as on 01.11.2022 and all the papers pertaining to subsequent semester(s) should be cleared along with the results of final year / semester examination. The final year / semester examination should be cleared in the first chance itself.
• Graduation course must entail a minimum of 4 years of education after completing Higher Secondary schooling or Diploma.
• Post-Graduation course must entail a minimum of 2 years of education after completing Graduation
Age Limit: (As on 01.01.2022)
|Candidates shall not exceed 27 years as on 01.11.2022 (candidates should be born on or after 01.11.1995) for being eligible to apply for the selection process. Age of SC/ST candidates shall not exceed 32 years as on 01.11.2022 (candidates should be born on or after 01.11.1990).|
|Presently the starting Basic Pay applicable to Officers (in Scale I) is ₹36,000 in the scale of pay ₹36,000 – 1490/7 – 46430 – 1740/2 – 49910 – 1990/7 – 63840. The official will also be eligible for DA, Lease rental/HRA, CCA, Medical and other allowances and perquisites as per Rules in force from time to time.
The Cost to Company per annum would be a minimum of ₹9.95 Lakhs and maximum of ₹13.70 Lakhs depending upon the place of posting and other factors. The Take Home Pay will be around ₹65,500 per month (excluding statutory deductions like Income Tax, Profession Tax, NPS etc).
Federal Bank may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|1.||e Online Aptitude Assessment, Group Discussion|
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
Application fees can be paid online only through the payment gateway, using a Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard), Credit Card, UPI or Internet Banking. On successful completion of the transaction through the payment gateway, an E-Receipt will be generated with the payment details.
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|General / Others||Rs.500/-|
|SC / ST||Rs.100/-|
|*Online transaction charges & GST at applicable rates (@18%) to be charged extra
Application fees can only be paid online through the payment gateway, using a Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard), Credit Card, UPI or Internet Banking.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates are advised to apply online between 16.11.2022 and 27.11.2022 (both days inclusive) through the ‘Careers’ page of Bank’s website www.federalbank.co.in after carefully going through the instructions.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||19.11.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||27.11.2022|