Public Sector Banks- Federal Bank FIP PO Recruitment 2021 | Federal Bank: Various Probationary Officer (PO) Jobs 2021 | Apply Online @ https://www.federalbank.co.in/ – Federal Bank invites Online applications for recruitment of Various Probationary Officer (PO) Posts. Apply before 23 October 2021.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Federal Bank Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post|
|1.||Probationary Officer (PO)|
The place of domicile of the candidates should be in any of the States of Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, Goa, Haryana, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Telengana or Uttar Pradesh (candidates domiciled from these States only can apply).
|1. Probationary Officer (PO):
– Graduates with minimum aggregate of 60% from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India or approved by AICTE.
– Candidates should have a minimum aggregate of 60% or above throughout in Class X, Class XII and Graduation.
Learning Fees: Candidates, who are shortlisted shall pay Learning Fees of Rs.1,00,000/- plus applicable taxes in favor of MaGE to get admission in the Federal Internship Program.
Age Limit: Candidates shall not exceed 27 years of age as on 01.10.2021 (candidates should be born on or after 01.10.1994) for being eligible to apply for the screening process. Age of SC/ST candidates shall not exceed 32 years of age as on 01.10.2021 (candidates should be born on or after 01.10.1989).
|Earn up to Rs.5.7 Lakh every year plus other assistances while learning and experiencing greater skills in Retail Banking function.
– Interns would be offered a monthly stipend of Rs.27,500/- along with an opportunity to earn incentives up to Rs.20,000/- per month based on the Internship Grades.
– Interns are also offered a day off in a month which can be accumulated up to 12 days in a year.
– Interns would also be offered Personal Accident Coverage of Rs.20,00,000/- and Medical Insurance Coverage of Rs.2,00,000/-
– On successful completion of the program, the participant will also be awarded with a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking from Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE)- an Institution of Eminence
Federal Bank may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|1.||Online Aptitude Assessment|
|2.||Group Discussion, Robotic Interview will be conducted virtually (online) and the Final Interview will be conducted across various interview centers if it is not conducted in virtual mode.|
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|General / Others||Rs.500/-|
|– Online transaction charges & GST at applicable rates (@18%) to be charged extra
– The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard), Credit Cards, UPI or Internet Banking
How to apply:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the Federal Bank website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://www.federalbank.co.in/ from 13-10-2021 to 23-10-2021. No other mode of application will be accepted.