PSUs and Autonomous Bodies- SJVN Limited Field Engineers Recruitment 2021 2022– SJVN Limited invites Online applications for recruitment of SJVN Limited 15 Field Engineers Posts. Apply before 12 December 2021.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
SJVN Limited Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Field Engineers (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical)/ Field Officers (HR/Finance)||15|
The Company invites applications for filling up the posts of Executive Trainees, from professionals who have appeared in the interviews of Civil Services Examination 2019 and 2020 conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) but are not finally recommended for appointment in any service possessing following qualifications and age criteria:
|1. Field Engineers (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical)/ Field Officers (HR/ Finance) –
– Full time regular Degree in Civil/Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/Mechanical Engineering from a recognised University/ Institute of India with minimum aggregate 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD and 55% marks for others.
– Graduate with two years full time MBA/Post Graduate Diploma with specialization in Personnel/HR/Finance from a recognised University/ Institute of India with minimum aggregate 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD and 55% marks for others. CA/ICWA-CMA- Pass
|SI No||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1.||Field Engineers||30 years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through SJVN Limited official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Field Engineers- Rs. 60000/- Remuneration is inclusive of EPF applicable under statute|
The selection process for these posts consists of GD & Personal Interviews which will be held at Corporate Head Quarter, Shimla and Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of merit of final marks after Interview obtained by them in civil service Examination 2019 or 2020 conducted by UPSC (In case candidate has appeared for Interviews in both the year’s Civil Service Examinations he/she should apply with his/her best score). Weightage of Marks in Civil Service Examination, GD & Personal Interviews shall be 75%, 10% & 15% respectively for final selection.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|General/EWS and OBC||Rs. 600/- + [email protected]%|
|Note: The applicants shall pay the Application Fee as indicated in the Table Above through Online Payment Mode Only.|
How to apply:
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through the Career section on SJVN Limited’s website: www.SJVN Limited.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Before registering their applications on the website, the candidates should possess the following:
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and ensure that it is active during the entire recruitment process. Application sequence number, Activation Link, User ID, Password and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mail box is not redirected to your junk/spam folder).
- Personal details and educational qualification details
- Candidates should have scanned copy of latest passport size photograph, as well as photograph of signatures in digital format along with scanned copy of UPSC Civil Services Examination Result Card/Certificate (.jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size) for uploading with the application form.
- Candidates should clearly note that SJVN Limited will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete, non-submission of application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
- Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking detail via which the payment of applicable application fee (SC/ST/PWD exempted) is to be made on online recruitment portal. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.