PSUs and Autonomous Bodies- SCI Recruitment of Assistant Managers 2022 Notification Out: Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCI) Mumbai invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of Assistant Managers (E2) on contract basis. The SCI Assistant Manager 2022 online registration has been started from 16th July 2022 and end on 16th August 2022.
Shipping Corporation of India Limited
Name of the Post
No of Vacancy
SCI Assistant Manager Vacancy Subject Wise:
* Management – 17
* Finance – 10
* HR – 10
* Law – 05
* Fire & Security – 02
* Civil Engineering – 01
* Company Secretary – 01
(1) Maximum 27 years as on 1st May 2022.
(2) Age Relaxation – 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer), 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Salary: E-2 pay scale (AM) of ₹ 50,000 – ₹ 1,60,000 in the minimum of scale.
Management: 02 years full time MBA /Post Graduate Degree in Business Management/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management from a UGC/ AICTE recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
Finance: Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant.
Law: Full time degree in Law (3 years / 5 years) from a recognised University India with minimum of 60% marks. CS Qualification is desirable.
stream) with minimum of 60% marks. Personnel with relevant experience in PSUs/PSBs will be given preference.
Civil Engineering: 4 years full time Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a UGC/AICTE recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60%
* ₹ 500/- to be paid by General, OBC and EWS candidates.
* ₹ 100/- to be paid by SC/ ST/ PWD/ ExSM as Intimation Fee.
* The fee should be made through online payment mode.
* Online Examination
* Document Verification
* Group Discussion (GD)
* Personal Interview (PI).
How to Apply:
* Eligible candidates are required to apply online through SCI’s Online Application Portal named as www.applygov.ind.in from 16th August 2022.
* Candidates should upload passport size photo, signature and required documents in proper format (JPG image format).
* After successful registration candidates will receive an e-mail containing login credentials. Click on Login through SCI Online Portal to complete your application form.
* The last date for registration of online applications is 16/08/2022.