PSUs and Autonomous Bodies- RINL Vizag Steel Recruitment 2021 – Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited – Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL Vizag Steel) has released the official notification for 150 Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees job vacancies. Apply before 18 November 2021.
RINL Vizag Steel
Currently, Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited – Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL Vizag Steel) recruits 150 candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the RINL Vizag Steel current job openings before applying to this recruitment.
1. Engineering (Intake: 100 Nos)
2. Diploma (Intake 50 Nos)
Total – 150 Posts
RINL Vizag Steel requires Diploma/ Engineering candidates to apply for their Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees notification 2021.
a) Graduate(Engineering) Apprentices
A degree in engineering or technology granted by statutory University.
A degree in engineering or technology granted by an Institutions empowered to grant such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
b) Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical
Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
kindly refer to the latest RINL Vizag Steel Recruitment Notification 2021.
RINL Vizag Steel has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
A stipend of ₹4,984/- per month for Engineering Graduates (GAT).
A stipend of ₹3,542/- per month for Diploma Engineering (TAT).
Personal Interview based on percentage of marks
How to apply:
To apply for a RINL Vizag Steel recruitment 2021, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit RINL Vizag Steel official website.
- Go to RINL Vizag Steel careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees job.
- Find RINL Vizag Steel online application form link
- Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use.