PSUs and Autonomous Bodies- Prasar Bharati Chennai Multi Media Journalist Recruitment 2022– Prasar Bharati invites applications for recruitment of 08 Multi Media Journalist Posts. The walk in selection process will be held on 28 January 2022.
Prasar Bharati Chennai
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Prasar Bharati, DD News, Delhi invites applications from experienced and dynamic persons for engagement in following contractual categories in Six Districts of Tamil Nadu for Regional News Unit, DD News Chennai, on full time annual contract basis.
|SI No||Name of Posts||Location
|No. of Posts|
|1.||Multi Media Journalist||Chennai||03|
|1. Multi Media Journalist –
1. Degree from a recognized university/institute
2. Degree/PG Diploma in Journalism from a recognized university/institute
3. Correct Pronunciation and excellent modulation
4. Knowledge of current affairs/regional/national/foreign affairs
5. Ability to interview people who matter in news
6. Proficiency in Tamil and English
7. At least three years experience in relevant field
1. Proficiency in Hindi Language
2. Experience as Video journalist
3. Experience of MoJo
4. Proficiency in other South Indian Languages
|1. Multi Media Journalist – 35 years|
Go through Prasar Bharati official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Multi Media Journalist – Rs 30,000/- (consolidated) per month|
Prasar Bharati may follow the following process to select the candidates.
How to apply:
Those candidates who are eligible and willing to work on above terms and conditions in Prasar Bharati, having requisite qualification and experience, indicated above, may come for the Walk in Interview (with Application No.) to be held at DD News, Doordarshan Kendra, 5 Sivananda Salai, Chennai – 600005 along with the filled in application form placed as Annexure, and original documents in support of their qualification and experience, as per the schedule given below;
|Venue:||DD News, Doordarshan Kendra, 5 Sivananda Salai, Chennai – 600005|
|Date:||28 Jan 2022|
Note: Pre-registration to be done on https://applications.prasarbharati.org up to 10 am on 28.01.2022. Registrations after the indicated date and time will not be accepted.